Our International team has an opening for an International Communications Intern to work out of our Delft office, gaining valuable experience while working with our passionate team of communications professionals. This is your opportunity to support the communications related to promoting and sharing our work on diverse projects focused on improving infrastructure, policy and road safety for walking, cycling and public transport with international audiences. If you are eager to learn about trends in transportation planning and design while broadening your experience in the communications and marketing field, then we welcome you to join our collaborative team and experience working in an innovative, exciting and supportive environment.
- You have a passion for creating memorable messaging, branding and marketing to promote organisations and share their work/story
- You are currently enrolled in post-secondary education in communications, marketing, or other relevant fields
- You have a strong command of communicating (writing and speaking) in English
- You are comfortable using a variety of digital and social media tools, specifically Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, MailChimp, WordPress
- You have an interest in sustainable transportation with a focus on walking, cycling, mobility policy and road safety
- You are eager to research new trends in the industry and find new ways to apply them to create impactful and meaningful communications
- You are familiar with Adobe creative suite programmes (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You thrive in a collaborative working environment, able to support work on a variety of projects in both large and small teams
- You are comfortable working independently to find solutions when needed
Who We Are
For over 30 years Mobycon has lived, breathed and designed for better mobility in the Netherlands. Our mission: to develop and implement transportation solutions that improve the experience of all road users with a focus on walking, cycling and public transport. We take pride in our work collaborating with clients around the world to inspire, support, and innovate, all while utilising Dutch-inspired approaches. We know that every street, intersection and city is unique and we bring a thoughtful, holistic approach that is customized to each project.
Based in the Netherlands, with offices in Canada and USA, Mobycon is an international consultancy working throughout Europe, North America and elsewhere. By combining knowledge of international and Dutch best practice, we bring innovative ideas to each project.
What We Offer
- A challenging and rewarding position in a collaborative environment with a global team
- Connections to North American, European and Dutch experience and knowledge
- The opportunity to work on a range of diverse and exciting projects within communications
- A chance to support your studies through research, learning and exchanging ideas with specialists across the Mobycon network
- A supportive environment to explore your thesis research
- A comfortable, supportive and flexible work environment; a healthy work-life balance is important to us
- Internship allowance of €300/€450 per month
- Internship period 4-6 months (start in consultation)
- Paid holidays: 2.25 days per month
Are you interested?
If you’re excited about the idea of joining our global team, then send your cover letter, resume and any other relevant details to David Wansink: email@example.com. For more information about the team and our work please visit mobycon.com or follow us on social: @mobycon.