We are always looking for people to help us move forward and contribute to making the world less car dependent. We regularly offer internships for students and graduates. You may also send your CV and a motivation letter via an open application to our CEO Johan Diepens: email@example.com
We regularly offer internships for students and graduates. If you might be interested in an internship, please contact us via e-mail, and we’d love to tell you more.
Mobycon Ottawa, Canada
Are you passionate about delivering innovative mobility solutions for people-friendly cities? Would you like to work on projects that combine Dutch expertise with North American best practices? If so, this may be the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Mobycon is currently looking for a full-time Integrated Mobility Consultant in Ottawa, Canada.
For this position you’ll need:
- Post-secondary education in urban planning, landscape architecture, urban design, civil engineering or a related field
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience at a consulting firm, government or other relevant organization
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- The ability to work independently or as a member of a team with minimal supervision
You will excel in this position if you are:
- Knowledgeable about relevant transportation policies and design standards in Ontario and Canada and have some understanding of standards in other jurisdictions (e.g. other Canadian provinces, the US and the Netherlands)
- A collaborator that enjoys working across disciplines and time zones to deliver great work for clients
- Proven abilities in project management and organization with strong analytical skills
- Comfortable delivering oral presentations for projects, conferences or training sessions
- Eager to stay ahead of trends in the industry
- Committed to growing and maintaining a trusted network of partners and collaborators
- Available and willing to travel when necessary
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Relevant professional accreditation in your field (e.g. P.ENg, RPP, OALA, etc)
- Experience using spatial analysis software such as ArcGIS
- Proficiency in creating visually stimulating content (i.e. Adobe Suite )
- Experience using CAD software to develop designs at a concept level
- Work experience on a national or international team
- US project experience
- Additional languages e.g. French, Dutch etc.
- Have lived, worked, or traveled to the Netherlands
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding position working on a range of projects within the rapidly changing field of integrated mobility
- An international team environment composed of colleagues in Ottawa, the US and the Netherlands
- The opportunity to serve the needs of our trusted clients, partners and collaborators across North America.
- Options to work from our centrally located Ottawa office or to make use of virtual tools that will allow remote work as required to get the job done
- Work life balance through flexible work arrangements, generous vacation time and family-friendly work schedules
- A competitive salary customized to your unique skills, experience and expertise.
- A flat organizational structure which strikes a balance between supportive team members and the freedom to focus on delivering high quality outcomes for our clients and partners
Are you interested?To be considered for this position on our global team, please send your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, August 27th. Interviews are anticipated in September. Tell us why you’re interested in working for Mobycon and how you’d make a meaningful addition to our growing team!
Mobycon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusivity lead to better outcomes. It is for this reason that we actively seek out diversity in the way we work, who we hire, the people we engage and the partners we do business with. By doing so, we deliver inclusive mobility solutions that put people first.
Due to the high number of applicants, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. For more information about the team and our work please visit mobycon.com or follow us on social media via @mobycon.