For more than thirty years, we have used our holistic mobility expertise from the Netherlands to develop sophisticated plans and policies that have improved the lives of millions of people.
Our body of work in the Netherlands is concrete evidence that it is, indeed, possible to provide great spaces for children, bicyclists and the elderly while having efficient transit, freight and automobile networks. We work together with our international clients to embrace a bold mobility vision for the future of their city.
What’s the most important aspect of planning a network of mobility? To us, it’s understanding people. How they move, what routes they take, and how they behave in traffic.
Among our favorite planning tools, we have our own internationally-renowned Moby-Star Bicycle Network Analysis, which was created by Mobycon is cooperation with the Techical University of Delft.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Network Planning
- Moby-Star Bicycle Network Analysis
- Corridor Studies and Plans
- Multimodal Road Safety
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Modleing (BRUTUS)
- Transportation Master Plans
- Vision Zero and Sustainable Safety Implementation
- Manuals, Guidelines and Toolboxes
- Transportation Demand Management
- Safe Routes to School
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Parking Studies and Policy
- Wayfinding Strategies
- Travel Behaviour Studies