What topics do we coach on?
We are happy to explore a wide range of sustainable mobility themes and topics with an emphasis on leveraging and adapting international best practices to the unique needs of each of our clients.
Some common coaching themes include:
- Street design peer-review
- Network planning
- Visioning and strategic direction
- Tactical urbanism / pilot projects
- Infrastructure for all ages and abilities (cycle tracks, protected intersections, protected roundabouts, slow streets and shared space)
- Safe Systems approach (e.g. Sustainable Safety, Vision Zero etc.)
- Micromobility and other emerging mobilities
- Multimodal integration
- Capacity building and training
- And more!
How does virtual coaching and support work?
During our intake call we will learn more about your specific challenges, goals and/or needs. From this initial conversation, we will match you with a mobility expert best suited to supporting your sustainable mobility goals. Together we will determine a coaching plan and discuss virtual communications tools needed to facilitate our collaboration (e.g. phone calls, video calls, screen shares etc).
Who can access the MobyCoach promotion for virtual support?
MobyCoach is available to planners, engineers, designers, policy makers, public health officials, researchers, academics, advocates and municipal decision makers. Please contact us to determine if this program is right for you.
What is the cost?
If you register for MobyCoach, you will be eligible for this special promotion. Prices are as follows (based on geographic location): USA ($500), Canada ($700), UK (£400) and Europe (€450). We are happy to offer a variety of payment options, including credit card.
The Mobycon team is here to help!
As we all are continue to adapt to this new working environment, Mobycon is ready to help you stay on track in achieving your mobility goals. To learn more about MobyCoach or sign up, please contact Lennart Nout.
* Exact terms and conditions to be determined during the intake call