As a planner at Mobycon, you will work on challenging projects, primarily in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As part of our interdisciplinary team, you will develop transport concepts and plans for cycling infrastructure in cities and municipalities, work on research projects, studies or other consulting services in the field of sustainable mobility. Your working languages are German and English.
The position is open for both experienced planners as well as for graduates with initial professional experience who want to grow within the framework of our dedicated team.
This is you:
- You have completed a university degree in the field of transport engineering, transport planning, spatial planning or similar.
- You have planning experience in the field of mobility and cycling.
- You have an excellent command of German, both written and spoken.
- You understand and speak English.
- You have an independent, cooperative working style, both in-person and by means of teleworking.
- You are approachable and customer-oriented, and have a results-oriented attitude.
- You are a team player and enjoy working collaboratively across different locations and borders.
- You are willing to travel as required by project work, as well as 2-3x/year to Delft (NL).
- You are enthusiastic about making a contribution to the mobility transition, better mobility and quality of life.
- We offer you the opportunity to link cycling in Germany with the experience of promoting cycling in the Netherlands and worldwide.
- You will be part of Mobycon’s dedicated international team, with a focus on the DACH countries
- You can choose to work in Delft (NL) or Berlin (D), or in a combination of both.
- We offer you individual development opportunities including a budget for further education and training.
- We offer flexible time management, competitive salary, and the possibility to work from home.
Mobycon is an independent consulting company from the Netherlands with more than 35 years of experience. Mobycon was founded in Delft in 1986 and has also been working in Germany since 2019. We have offices in Delft (NL), ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Zwolle, Ottawa (CA), Durham (US) and Berlin (D). We specialize in the development of innovative and sustainable mobility solutions at home and abroad. Our multidisciplinary team brings together expertise in traffic engineering, urban planning, economics, architecture, geography and communications. Our mission is to make the world less dependent on the car.
Here’s how to apply:
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV by 31.10.2023 at the latest, exclusively by email to email@example.com (In German).
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Dagmar Köhler at firstname.lastname@example.org before 20.10.2023.